Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Magic Room Project

Today, I started The Magic Room Project.

The Magic Room Project is a collection of all random, yet inspirational and interesting things, quotes, books, and other things that might trigger our imagination or save us from a current situation. These things are stuff that I might have seen or heard randomly or some things that I am able to recall from the past.

Why put up such project?

My life was changed by a photo I saw on You, Me & Charlie. I took it as a sign and since following the bliss that said random photo gave me, my life has never been the same.

This is the photo that I was talking about.



I decided to start this project because it might change lives, the way it changed mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lora Gene Tumulak | Gone in Wanderland. Powered by Blogger.