Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tommy & The High Pilots


I'm not usually a fan of bands that play slow songs. I have an undying passion for rock music (in fact, I sleep with my rock playlist on). But Tommy & The High Pilots easily won a place in my heart through their laid back music, somewhat angsty music.

Plus, I'm also a sucker for well-written songs (and good-looking front men HAHAHA).

Lonely Place
Maybe I'm as crazy as I sound
Since there's something no one's ever found
Pick me up, I've to get my head up off the ground
And I won't rest till I know you




Where To Start
I'm takin' my bike
Right out of the Big Apple in my every day
Where everyone's an asshole
In the kindest way
'Cause they don't know where to start

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lora Gene Tumulak | Gone in Wanderland. Powered by Blogger.