Monday, May 14, 2012

Passion Pit: They're Back

Even if you're not a fan of the electropop, you can always find something good in Passion Pit.

I did.


Yours truly is not a big fan of the electropop scene but Passion Pit is my just-dance-to-the-music jam.

Since their debut album "Manners", I have long waited for this band to come back because "Sleepyhead" and "Little Secrets" were just too good to be true. And just when I thought I lost them forever (well, that was exaggerated), they come back with "Take A Walk" - a track that brought me to a new high of admiration for the Boston-native band.

Michael Angelakos (lead vocals, keyboards) revealed on an interview that the next album, Gossamer (to be released on July 23), is going to be an absolutely beautiful record. After hearing "Take A Walk", I sure don't doubt it.
 

The tracks below are personal favorites. You'll know why.

Little Secrets
Sleepyhead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lora Gene Tumulak | Gone in Wanderland. Powered by Blogger.